|Location:||Anatune Ltd, Unit 4 Wellbrook Court, Girton Road, Cambridge, CB3 0NA|
|Closing Date:||March 15, 2019|
|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Reports to:||Office Manager||Hours of Work:||8.30am – 5.00pm|
|Salary:||£24K||Issue Date:||February 2019|
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY APPLICATIONS VIA RECRUITMENT AGENCIES!
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this role is to work under the supervision of the Office Manager, providing administrative support for all office systems, procedures, policies and tasks.
Vision of the Job
The role requires a highly motivated individual and team player with suitable experience, excellent organisational and communication skills and a great eye for detail to support the Office Manager in delivering the administration function of the Company.
Contact with Others
Internal: Supporting the Office Manager, and Service Manager with various administration tasks.
External: Dealing with clients, customers and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Support the Office Manager with all aspects of general office coordination.
- Administration of the sales order process in line with Company procedure, including:
- Processing of sales orders
- Shipping of orders
- Preparing and shipping service kits
- Keeping accurate records – electronic and hard copy
- Basic accounting of sales and purchase ledger.
- Organise the booking in of deliveries; keeping accurate records and notifying the Office Manager of any issues.
- Liaise with either the Sales or Technical teams to deal with ad hoc sales requests and price enquiries which come in by phone and email.
- Use stock control system (SAP Business One) to maintain adequate stock levels, preparing replenishing orders for suppliers where necessary.
- Assist the Office Manager with 6 monthly stock take including:
- Undertaking physical stock count
- Producing accurate stock evaluations for accounts
- Assistance with answering telephones and transferring the call to appropriate staff member.
- Greeting visitors at reception, ensuring all visitors sign in and out, and advising the appropriate member of staff that their visitor has arrived on site.
- Arrange trips to cash and carry as requested; keeping receipts for items purchased.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to maintaining relevant records, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Adhere to stated Company policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials belonging to the Company.
- Undertake any additional duties as required by the Office Manager or Service Manager, commensurate with the level of the job.
Competence Requirements (Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Training)
Desired Competencies (Behaviours):
Anatune’s Core Values
|Professionalism||Culmination of competence, knowledge, resourcefulness, quality, attitude and cooperation related to the provision of our services.|
|Teamwork||Connected to the business, communicates openly, shares information and knowledge, networks internally and externally, involves colleagues, respects colleagues.|
|Effective Communication||Facilitation of information sharing to contribute to commercial success.|
|Innovation and Creativity||Ability to think and act in ways that are new as well as the ability to think creatively about existing scientific and technical solutions and services.|
|Customer Centred||Meets customer expectations and SLA’s.|
|Working in Partnership||Building collaborative relationships internally and externally.|
|Continual Learning||Ability to adapt professionally and personally.|
Deputising and Authorisation Details
Deputising Arrangements for the role:
Identified Post Deputy:
In the event of absence or an emergency the Office Manager will fulfil the responsibilities of the Administration Assistant.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date is the 1st March 2019.