9 Reasons to Attend the Anatune Conference this Year
Posted on March 27th, 2012
- Meet to exchange experience and ideas with analytical scientists who are making automated sample preparation work for them.
- Find out why Unilever Research believe that an instrument that combines large volume headspace and cryo-trapping is so important to them.
- Learn about the UK Health and Safety Laboratories take on the future of chromatographic analysis in work-place measurements.
- If you need to get more sensitivity from headspace analysis, find out just how broad your range of options are and how they compare.
- Learn how automated solvent evaporation can be combined with other automated techniques – such as SPE and Liquid-Liquid extraction, to automate common, manual, sample preparation procedures.
- SPME is an established and popular sampling technique. Sigma-Aldrich have developed new ways of taking samples with SPME fibres.
- Purge and Trap sampling is popular as a way of getting the extra sensitivity needed to run in scan rather than SIM. See what World leader in P&T – Teledyne Tekmar have been up to.
- Applying miniaturized solvent extraction together with large volume injection is now a practical possibility for the automation of cumbersome liquid-liquid extraction procedures. See how this could work for you.
- Learn about the newest instrumentation and automation tools from GERSTEL and Anatune.
Our conference is called: Automation in the Chromatography Laboratory and is held at the beautiful Down Hall Country House Hotel on Tuesday 12th & Wednesday 13th June, 2012.
You can register on-line here, or by telephoning Sue Roach on 01223 279210