Anatune have developed several solutions using ITSP (Instrument Top Sample Preparation). This application note summarises four such methods demonstrating the robustness of ITSP. Applications described are:
- A fully automated solution for Vitamin D, which has been running successfully for a number of years for Viapath at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital whereby they run hundreds of patient samples every week.
- Ananlysis of N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) and in water samples
- Metaldehyde in water samples routinely carried out by Severn Trent Water.
- Taste and Odour compounds in water by GC/MS/MS
- Filtration for UPLC by ITSP
|Application Note Downloads|
Automated Solutions using Small Scale SPE to Solve Challenging Applications