|Closing Date:||December 13, 2019|
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY!
The role is to provide timely support to the Account Managers on the road, via phone and email, and will report directly to the System Implementation Manager. You will be an integral member of the team. The current team consists of four regional Account Managers covering the UK and Ireland, an Implementation Manager and Sales Manager. This job role is a home-based full-time position, some business travel to customer sites may be necessary. The aim of the role is to assist the sales team to maximise business potential.
There would be a possibility to move to a field-based role in the future, this would be dependent on the continued growth of the company and the candidate in question.
Specific Responsibilities – Mandatory:
- Generation of accurate instrument kit lists using supplier information.
- Generation of customer instrument quotes and updates.
- Generation of customer service quotes and follow up to order.
- Initial qualification of leads prior to transfer to the relevant Account Manager.
- Keeping updated records in the company CRM.
- Assisting with forecasting.
- Assisting in sending information to the customers such as quotes, product information and application notes.
- Support marketing campaigns and event follow-up.
- Provide general support for tender submission.
KPI Area/Measures of Performance:
- Help meet/exceed company financial goals for revenue and profitability.
- Meet turn around targets for quotations and kit lists.
- Meet response time targets for Account Manager support requests.
- Meet CRM response and accuracy goals to ensure accurate forecasting and activity reporting.
- Meet technical quote accuracy targets to ensure flawless installations.
- Provide timely support to regional Account Managers.
- Increase sales through support.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Three years’ experience of working in a lab.
- Broad experience of using GC or LC instruments.
- General knowledge of the chemical analysis and life sciences instrument market.
- Scientific degree or equivalent experience in a scientific field.
Please send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.