- We offer a comprehensive range of services to repair and maintain your Agilent, GERSTEL, Syft, Tekmar and Parker instrumentation using genuine OEM parts.
- All our engineers are manufacturer certified engineers.
- We are able to remotely troubleshoot your instrument using Teamviewer, Lifesize, Facetime and Skype.
- We do more than just fix your hardware, we will also support your applications. Our team of application chemists using our state of the art laboratory are here to help you with the trickiest of application problems.
- If you work in a validated environment, we are able to fully qualify your instrumentation.
- We offer onsite and offsite training tailored to meet your needs. Whether you need basic training for your new staff or advanced application training, we are here to help.
If you need support now, or would like further information, click the “Get support” button now.