The More We Can Do for You the Better
Posted on November 25th, 2016
You may have noticed that, here at Anatune, we actively guide our customers towards our fully comprehensive support contract. What is more, we price these contracts so that they offer you great value for money.
The initiative works and, of our customers with an Anatune support contract, no less than 88% choose a fully comprehensive package.
We believe this is always the best option or you.
We keep accurate records of the performance of our Support Team and as the end of 2016 approaches, I have been crunching the data and the results paint a convincing picture why an Anatune fully comprehensive service contract is such a good deal for you…
With our comprehensive contract, you get:
- Our fastest breakdown response time, meaning you have the least amount of instrument down time. Our average on-site response time for an urgent breakdown call in 2016 is only 35 hours!
- Fast and accurate fault diagnosis over the phone, meaning breakdowns are repaired on average in just 1.1 onsite visits.
- Least amount of instrument downtime, the average amount of time we take to repair faults is 4 hours, this coupled with our response time means, on average, your instrument will be back up within 40 hours of you logging a breakdown call with us.
- Peace of mind that there will be no nasty repair bills. With our comprehensive contract, all labour, parts and call-out costs are covered. Complete cover equals complete peace of mind.
- A full yearly instrument service using genuine OEM parts.
- Complete access to our team of application chemists, here to help you with any tricky applications you have and at the end of the phone line.
- Our aim is to have a rapid fix for whatever problem may be getting in the way of you being fully productive.
We value your business and want to keep you as a customer, so as far as we are concerned, the more we can do for you the better!
If you want to know more about how are service contracts can help you be more productive, please call us on + (0)1223 279210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.